Love Rain

1:58 PM



One, two, three ....
In only three seconds I have fallen for you

It took me three seconds to love someone for the first time, but to stop loving someone, it was impossible in just three seconds

Love means never having to say you're sorry

Anywhere, I'll hope you're happiness every single day

I believed that this love didn't end

The reason people have two arms is for them to hug the people that they love

I don’t want you to get any misunderstandings. Those paintings don’t mean anything. They were just sceneries for me. You just happened to be in the scenery that I was going to paint on that day

I couldn’t tell her how much I liked her, or how much that it hurt me to leave her. The watercolour twilight dusk was ending

I realise I didn’t like you. I just wanted to meet someone that understood me. I didn’t know that you were speaking from the diary. I had mistaken it for love

he scenery with love is always beautiful. But just because love is beautiful, does not mean that it’s always happy

Like rain, love always has two different faces of sadness and happiness

Perhaps the reason memories of youth are always in watercolor, is because it ends before it can be put in more vivid colors

Please. Stay by my side. As a friend

People.. Have holes to be filled inside of them


I Love Rain, I Love You


You Might Also Like

0 comments

VISIT MY SHOP

PART OF